Greek woman kicks gypsy child
A shocking image of a Greek woman kicking a gypsy child playing the accordion has gone viral on the internet
A shocking image of a Greek woman kicking a gypsy child playing the accordion has gone viral around the internet. The image - shot by Associated Press photographer Dimitris Messina - has captured a young Roma girl playing the accordion in the pedestrian zone in front of the Acropolis, at the same time receiving a kick from a shop owner in the area.
- Register Now
- Bishop soothes Turkish concerns
- Visual Chemistry
- Greece's new cabinet
- Greek Australian scientist may hold obesity key
- Tennis touchdown
- Courses for Greek grandparents experiencing family conflict
- Greek Australians die in separate road tragedies
- Greek tourism rise outshines global gains
- A mummy's taste of life and style
- 'Five bodies' at Alexander-era tomb
- Rest in peace Kostas
- More layoffs than new jobs last month
- PPC considers electricity rate cuts
- Mirabella calls for more women in parliament
- Greek archives now listed online
- No extension will entail a ‘dirty’ exit from the bailout
- Greek Fava with Grilled Squid
- Odum completes PAOK's amazing comeback against AEK
- Samaras casts conservatives as guarantors of country’s European course
- Grexit the only way out of ‘valley of tears,’ says Hans-Werner Sinn
Aides to Tsipras indicated that the overhaul was the first step in a necessary renewal of the Greek state.
Greece election: SYRIZA on verge of decisive victory.
Australians have woken up to the dangers of using sunbeds.
Dietitian and nutritionist Vasiliki Vayiota shares a favourite recipe with Neos Kosmos.
The euro has hurt the least competitive economies by depriving them of a currency flexibility.
It is with a heavy heart we bring you the news of the passing of our colleague, and family member, Kostas Nikolopoulos
A delicious recipe suitable for vegetarians as well.
The premise of an Australian wandering around western Anatolia in 1920-21 is itself incredulous.
More needs to be done for social acceptance.
Thinking big - and outside the box - must be part of any government's obligations.
A documentary on the Xylouris family to hit Australia.
Greek Ambassadors recently donated $2000 to Doctors of the World Greece.
The senior ALP official escapes charges over theft and illegal distribution.
"It was morally and politically impossible to turn down such an offer, even though I dread it."
Greeks always knew how to eat
Arrested last week, he was charged with cultivating and trafficking a large commercial quantity of cannabis.
You can now peruse the list of the catalogued items in the Greek archives online.
The 49-year-old coach insisted, however, his player management was the very reason the side had made it through to the semi-finals.