Greek woman kicks gypsy child
A shocking image of a Greek woman kicking a gypsy child playing the accordion has gone viral on the internet
A shocking image of a Greek woman kicking a gypsy child playing the accordion has gone viral around the internet. The image - shot by Associated Press photographer Dimitris Messina - has captured a young Roma girl playing the accordion in the pedestrian zone in front of the Acropolis, at the same time receiving a kick from a shop owner in the area.
- Register Now
- Elections ahead for Greece
- New archaeological discovery in Greece
- Australian Hellenic Memorial student competition
- Property tax to be based on existing values
- Menounos to be the new face of E! News
- Greek problems say nothing about moral character
- Swedish blockbuster filmed in Crete
- Harvey's milestone headlines this weekend of footy
- Spartans take it up to ladder leaders
- The Kings of Ethnic Comedy hits Australia
- Johnny Depp buys a Greek island
- Media fuelling Greek turmoil
- The problem of Greece is not only a tragedy. It is a lie.
- Looming pension changes for Greek Australians
- Obama backs Greece
- Australia stands with Greece
- Cyprus backs Tsipras on debt deal
- Europe just wants to punish Greece
- Solidarity for Cyprus
- Herodotou in custody
Anti-austerity protesters hurled petrol bombs at police
The new bailout measures hit Greek tourism hard.
Dr Erma Vassiliou explores the evolution from the 12th to the 19th century.
The Greek parliament has backed a deal which enables Greece to remain within the eurozone, but what must the country do in return?
Ancient carriage road discovered in Vouliagmeni.
It's time to celebrate our hybrid language.
Another forgotten Greek kingdom.
Victorian welfare organisation puts on 'Boomerang children' workshop.
The Australian network to reach Greece and beyond.
IMF and Troika masterminds treat Greece not as an equal EU partner but as a thorn in their shoe and want to crush it.
A documentary by renowned filmmaker Yorgos Avgeropoulos focusing on the development of the Greek crisis from its early stage
The Coptic Orthodox Centre will be located on the corner of Latrobe Street and Queen Street.
Kotzias: 'Greece without Europe is a joke'.
Former Australia and Liverpool star Harry Kewell was appointed as the Under-21 coach of Premier League club Watford on Thursday.
It's too soon to see the Greek 'surrender' as a historical turning point, writes Paul Gillespie
The Melbourne- based team defeats American opponent in two point game.
As the demand for aged care facilities increases, the government continues to cut funding.
Royal Commission into Family Violence urged to ensure needs of diverse communities are addressed.