Nutella obsessed? Me Gousto is the place for you!
Their Mediterranean-style pizza and savoury crepe options will have your tastebuds asking for more
This newly opened creperie in Oakleigh specialises in "European-style" crepes in the heart of Melbourne's Greek community.
"Me Gousto Creperie is like my child; it's the epitome of all the aromas and flavours I've brought with me having worked in this business for twenty years," Greek-born owner Iraklis Varvakis says.
"There are over 50 options in the menu and with confidence, I can assure you'll love every singe one of them."
Melburnians, being the foodies they are, can truly appreciate good food and rich flavours which is why Me Gousto is bustling with people from the moment it opens its doors.
Introducing mainly Greek and French flavours, crepes and pizzas are their focus, but all the crepes can be turned into waffles, too.
The best selling crepe is definitely the 'Greek' one but there's something for every taste, even a 'Make your own' option.
If you are a Nutella addict, it's without doubt the place to be, especially after a long nigh out.
Me Gousto's combinations of flavours and textures are bound to make you salivate.
Is it Lila Pause crepes, Snickers, Ferrero inspired desserts you want? Homemade icecream? Bougatsa crepe? Exotic fruits mixed with white or black chocolate on top of a crunchy waffle? Cookies and nuts? Whatever your palate craves for, those guys have it!
Even if sweet temptations aren't really your thing, Iraklis has you covered with ten 'juicy' pizzas featuring several Greek ingredients. Meanwhile, their savoury crepes can boldly take on any burger or sandwich challenge.
Find them on www.facebook.com/megoustorestaurant or email @megoustorestaurant for more.
- Register Now
- One-on-one with Anastasia Katselas and Faye Kontos
- Golden Dawn are Nazis, plain and simple
- Melbourne cafe inspired by 1950s Greek delicatessens
- Developer Con Nikiforides dies age 56
- Greek Jewish community hails citizenship decision
- Healthy Greek olive oil bottled and consumed like medicine
- Dijsselbloem: Southern Europe spent EU money on "drinks and women"
- WHO: Greece far exceeds normal rate of C-section births
- New animation by Pixar veteran based on Greek myths
- Athens to become a safe, sustainable capital
- Four dead in tragic accident on Greek highway
- Turkey threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Parthenon voted the most beautiful building in the world
- RIP George Hatzipanagiotis
- World's most beautiful street located in Greece
- Healthy and delicious meals to carry us through Greek Orthodox Lent
- Brother of alleged Bourke Street murderer, Angelo Gargasoulas jailed for two months
- Greece looks to become top tourism destination in the world
- The best IGA in the world belongs to a Greek migrant from Ikaria
- Nine Evzones are coming to Australia
The store will be moving to the Mornington Peninsula with easy access to the best local produce, local suppliers, and fresh air.
The love for Greek-inspired gold jewellery sold among bouquets of flowers.
South Melbourne fans will cheer their team on as they travel to the Dandenongs to take on Monbulk Ranges SC.
Dean Kalimniou on the Hellenic origins of the twerk.
The three-day festival has an impressive program of critical conversations, music, film, and performances, including author of The Good Greek Girl Maria Katsonis.
Victorian Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton on the growing concern of young people committing serious and violent crimes.
A symposium and degustation will be led by La Trobe University's Dr Catherine Itsiopoulos at Elyros restaurant as part of the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival.
The 63rd issue of the literary periodical will be launched οn Sunday 15 October.
My Big Fat Greek Week
Paulo Bento becomes the third coach to depart from the Reds' club this season.
There's never been a better time to be a football agent.
Leonidas Petrakis on how the diaspora, and particularly Greek Americans, can do their part to assist Greece and Cyprus.
Let's clear up the 'patriot' myth, once and for all.
This month Toli Koutsimanis will come up against Victorian Heavyweight champion, Mini Nachar in the fight to continue his undefeated professional record.
The National Theatre of Northern Greece is on a mission to restore and maintain the Forest Theatre in Thessaloniki.
Commission considering more penalty cuts in the hair and beauty, tourism, clubs and restaurant industries.
John Griffin, Australia's ambassador to Greece, speaks to Neos Kosmos in an exclusive interview.
Hellenic lawmakers decided to allow the descendants of Holocaust survivors, many of whom live in Israel, to apply for Greek citizenship.