George Michael fighting fit
English singer and performer George Michael has not suffered from any permanent brain damage from his serious car crash in May this year
English singer and performer George Michael has not suffered from any permanent brain damage from his serious car crash in May this year. His publicist from the UK company cfpublicity told Neos Kosmos that Mr Michael has not suffered any brain damage as was previously reported.
The 50-year-old singer and former Wham! frontman was involved in a car accident that saw him fall out the passenger seat of a Range Rover on a busy M1 motorway near St Albans, close to London.
He was airlifted to a specialist trauma hospital with a head injury but now his publicist has said that he is fine.
- Register Now
- Heart disease more fatal for women than men
- Tourist smashes antique vase after museum fall
- Holidaying Brits complain about refugees in Kos
- ABC tells Cretan Anzac story
- Athens, creditors offer conflicting views on negotiations
- Greece owes 1 billion euros to pharmaceutical companies
- More child protection workers for Victoria
- Cyprus gets more connected
- Roxy wins Museums Australia award
- Lenders increase pressure
- Cyprus pins hopes on Australian solar technology
- 2,000 Aussie babies born thanks to Greece
- Goody's coming to Oakleigh
- The Water Diviner slammed at US release
- SYRIZA and the end of modernisation in Greece
- 5th place for Guy Sebastian
- Dancing till the end
- Greece confident for deal despite delay
- Greece, Turkey agree to start talks on Aegean issues
- Merkel, Hollande press Greece
Giannis Kobotis and Dimitris Farados leave the team, which will most likely be downgraded.
ECCV urges Victorians and the international community to provide support and aid to the towns and cities devastated by the Nepalese earthquake.
The ever-inspiring actress once again proves why she is a star, and we wish her happy birthday with some of her best quotes.
Need to use up a lot of mince quickly? A mince meat pie is the perfect solution to keep mince moist and edible for longer.
The 38 percent of Greeks who smoke will see their cigarette packets carry health warnings in accordance with EU regulations.
It would be a way for Tsipras to kick out the hardliners in his party.
Eugenia Loli's mesmerising collages have become viral messages shared by thousands of people.
South Australia will be hosting the Goodwood Greek Festival on Sunday.
Embattled Brisbane Roar has asked Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou for advice as it looks for new management.
PASOK has scolded Alexis Tsipras for failing to inform parliament about the content of discussions with the country's creditors.
Fifteen-year-old Emily Karakatsanis needs your help.
In her debut book, law graduate turned author Tia Mitsis takes on the hard questions case by case about what it's like to be a graduate unable to get a job in their field of study.
Greek singer Panos Kiamos will perform live in Perth on Friday, followed by shows in Darwin, Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney
To reform its oil-dependent economy and meet a European Union target.
The arrival of over 1,200 Syrian and Afghan refugees on the Greek island of Kos is making the idyllic island "disgusting" according to tourists.
According to former Liberal MP Sophie Mirabella.
Ahead of the 2015 Disabled Sailing Combined World Championships in Victoria, the Greek Paralympian team is asking for help.
Melbourne Victory's Archie Thompson says he won't be hanging up his boots after the A-League final on Sunday.