2009 Tourism ads refreshed
Greece’s new international tourism campaign for 2009 was launched last week by the Tourism Development Minister Costas Markopoulos.
The campaign maintains the catchphrase “Greece, the True Experience”, but is embellished with a new logo and messages for foreign visitors.
The new campaign was developed by Greek agencies Ashley & Holmes with Karamella. The Greek minister said the advertising campaign is designed so that “people around the world will hear, see and feel Greece.”
- Register Now
- One-on-one with Anastasia Katselas and Faye Kontos
- Melbourne cafe inspired by 1950s Greek delicatessens
- Golden Dawn are Nazis, plain and simple
- Developer Con Nikiforides dies age 56
- Greek Jewish community hails citizenship decision
- Healthy Greek olive oil bottled and consumed like medicine
- Commemorating the 196th anniversary of the Greek Revolution
- Dijsselbloem: Southern Europe spent EU money on "drinks and women"
- WHO: Greece far exceeds normal rate of C-section births
- New animation by Pixar veteran based on Greek myths
- Four dead in tragic accident on Greek highway
- Turkey threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Parthenon voted the most beautiful building in the world
- RIP George Hatzipanagiotis
- World's most beautiful street located in Greece
- Parthenon Marbles resurgence
- Healthy and delicious meals to carry us through Greek Orthodox Lent
- Brother of alleged Bourke Street murderer, Angelo Gargasoulas jailed for two months
- Greece looks to become top tourism destination in the world
- The best IGA in the world belongs to a Greek migrant from Ikaria
Victorian Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton on the growing concern of young people committing serious and violent crimes.
Dean Kalimniou on the Hellenic origins of the twerk.
Helen Marcou was inducted to the Victorian Honour Roll of Women, for her work in supporting live music venues and tackling sexual harassment and discrimination.
The love for Greek-inspired gold jewellery sold among bouquets of flowers.
John Vithoulkas explores what defines a modern Greek: Name? Blood? Or heart?
Changes will contribute to making Athens an even more attractive tourist destination.
Hellenic lawmakers decided to allow the descendants of Holocaust survivors, many of whom live in Israel, to apply for Greek citizenship.
My Big Fat Greek Week
If we need to save the language, we might want to reconsider our educational strategy, and our connection with it.
Three-time Olympian Vasiliki Millousi stars in the film Gymnast at the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
The 27-year-old came first in the women's pole vault event in Serbia.
The retail giant has been accused of trying to impose an agreement that further slashes workers rights and intensifies exploitation and oppression.
The 63rd issue of the literary periodical will be launched οn Sunday 15 October.
On many occasions Mr Turnbull has turned to Greece to express his love of democracy, to link the west to our past, but is his idea of Australia truly democratic?
But it is not the fault of Syriza.
The National Theatre of Northern Greece is on a mission to restore and maintain the Forest Theatre in Thessaloniki.
Commission considering more penalty cuts in the hair and beauty, tourism, clubs and restaurant industries.
Only 17, and still at school but could he be the next great winger to come of Dutch football's assembly line?