Perth ready for traditional dance
Greek Dance classes will commence at the Hellenic Community Centre of Western Australia, this month
Greek Dance classes will commence at the Hellenic Community Centre of Western Australia, this month.
The dance classes run by Heritage Traditional Greek Folk Dancing, will include various dances from all areas of Greece and will cater for people of all ages and fitness levels.
All classes will be taken under the instruction of Stefanos Livanos, Artistic Director of the Heritage Traditional Greek Folk Dancing project in Perth.
With traditional Greek costumes for children and young adults to be ordered from Greece and requests to perform at Perth's main Greek celebrations and cultural festivals - now is the time to enrol.
For more detailed information regarding Heritage Traditional Greek Folk Dancing in Perth, including: class days and times; conditions and venue details. Please see www.hellenicdance.com.au. For all other enquiries you can contact Stefanos on 0424 657 751 or email email@example.com
- Register Now
- Hawke labels Coalition's parental leave plan 'poor policy'
- Kewell dumped by Al Gharafa
- Eurovision 2013: The kitsch and the high notes
- AEK set for liquidation and third tier
- Ancient Greek should be funded by community
- Greeks abroad may help Greece and Cyprus recovery
- Raptis disputes $21m tax debt
- Thanasi you're a scholar!
- Makris envisions big things for Marina Mirage
- 8 May 2013 | 12 Votes
- 15 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 19 Apr 2013 | 9 Votes
- 3 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 8 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 13 May 2013 | 7 Votes
More from this Section
- Kastellorizians to award their best
- Battle of Crete Anniversary to be commemorated at Cenotaph
- Greek Australian women talk: how to make a succesful career?
- Constantinidis to give lecture at Melbourne Museum
- $30,000 grant for Greek community of Newcastle
- Prahran High School students reunite
- Mother's Day celebration with Katerina Vrana
- Public lecture on the history of Greek cinema
- May Day celebrations
- A celebration of Greek Australian art
A musical passage from the Mediterranean to Mesopotamia
The Greek Australian footy star kicked four goals and helped Essendon get 40 points in front
AEK Athens said it was preparing to declare bankruptcy and seek relegation to the third division
NSW is Australia's first state to recognise the genocides and hopes are that other states will follow
All Windows Open was voted for its accurate portrayal of child migrants
Whatever the outcome, the AFL has only one chance to get it right with no room for sentiment.
A Greek Australian part of the trucking company at the centre of the alleged fraud, Viking Group, was involved in the 'severe bashing'.
16 metres higher than Nonda Katsalidis' Australia 108 building, reported plans for 555 Collins Street are raising eyebrows
A 12-year-old Russian boy who was allegedly stabbed and left for dead by a hotel employee while on vacation in Crete was recovering at a children’s hospital in Athens
Inexperience is the new Socceroos' biggest enemy
Despite one of the highest unemployment rates in Europe, Greeks won't consider labour jobs primarily staffed by migrants
Senator claims Labor's asylum seeker policy is the reason for the government turning a blind eye to the Malaysian election result
The Cook Island-flagged Pirireis sank with 17 crew members on board
Nine units in Athens and Thessaloniki only have adequate methadone for program members for another week
The plight of migrants in the fields of Greece
Tsochatzopoulos called for two defense ministers in the New Democracy governments that took over from PASOK from 2004 onward to be questioned
The Australian Embassy in Athens marked Anzac Day by laying wreaths at the Australian Memorial Moudros Harbour
Sunk in recession for the past six years and struggling to steer its economy through painful austerity cuts, Greece now faces a fertility crisis as well.