A fun night out with great prizes is what's promised at the Greek Community of SA's annual quiz night
A fun night out with great prizes is what's promised at the Greek Community of SA's annual quiz night.
Test your general knowledge and engage in a bit of friendly rivalry with the other quiz teams. There will be fun games to be played between each quiz round.
The quiz night will take place on Saturday 23 June at Olympic Hall, 288 Franklin Street, Adelaide. Tickets are $10 each and to book call (08) 8231 4307.
- Register Now
- Turkey condemns NSW's genocide recognition
- Mykonos: Something to 'Crowe' about
- Greek community pays tribute to Hazel Hawke
- Recognising genocide
- Fitch upgrades Greece's credit rating
- Angelopoulos' Greek drama
- Greek men affected by crisis
- New rules for reverse mortgages
- Melbourne Heart signs Massimo Murdocca
- Kastellorizian Association names their best
- 8 May 2013 | 13 Votes
- 3 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 15 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 8 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 22 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 13 May 2013 | 8 Votes
More from this Section
- Pontian Greeks remember
- Kapalos to host AHEPA awards
- Pansamian SA tour
- High Tea for Ark of the World
- The man with all the flowers
- Kastellorizians to award their best
- Battle of Crete Anniversary to be commemorated at Cenotaph
- Greek Australian women talk: how to make a succesful career?
- Constantinidis to give lecture at Melbourne Museum
- $30,000 grant for Greek community of Newcastle
Greece finishes up in sixth place at this year's Eurovision Song Contest with Denmark taking the top gong.
The wreath laying service and the ceremony to commemorate the Battle of Crete, will be held at the Cenotaph at Martin Place Saturday 18 May, at 1:45 pm
Australian Federal Police to continue their support in Cyprus
Research is on history, literature, or archaeology, in the Egyptian, Greek, Roman or post-Roman worlds.
Crisis increases domestic violence, dampens sex drive among Greek men
Public Order Minister Nikos Dendias is considering measures that could lead to far-right Golden Dawn being outlawed
Matt Simon, Nick Carle and Mitch Nichols back in the A-League
St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Thebarton, SA, faces yet another investigation, this time into the credibility of a $5m government grant
Internet based sister classes connect Greek classrooms to Australian ones in a way to collaboratively learn the language
A lecture on Ancient Greek jewellery 'Mycenaean to Hellenistic' will be on this Wednesday at the Greek Community Centre in South Brisbane
NSW is Australia's first state to recognise the genocides and hopes are that other states will follow
Learning a second and third language was at the top of the agenda in Education Week in Victoria
Inexperience is the new Socceroos' biggest enemy
A winter must in a Greek household
In Mykonos with her family, Kim Kardashian has slammed claims she was unhappy during her holiday in Greece
The FFA chief, David Gallop says the A-League will make up for a Socceroos' loss
The three day event includes lectures by Melbourne chefs, cooking classes and meet and greets with food critics
Greek Australian politicians have paid homage to Australia's first lady, Hazel Hawke.