Show us your orchids
The Spring Orchid Show will be held at St Sava Community Centre on Saturday 8 October to Sunday 9 October
Spring is here and orchids are in full bloom, so it's time for the annual Spring Orchid Show. Hosted by the Warringal Orchid Society, the Spring Orchid Show will feature some of the finest blooms, colours and plants for spring.
The society meets at the Warringal Community Centre, 80 Hawthorn Street, Heidelberg, on the third Wednesday of every month at 8.00 pm and always welcomes new members with an interest in the botanical world.
The Spring Orchid Show will be held at St Sava Community Centre, 212 Diamond Creek Road, Greensborough, on Saturday 8 October to Sunday 9 October. For more information, contact society secretary George Dimech on (03) 9465 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Now
- Hawke labels Coalition's parental leave plan 'poor policy'
- Kewell dumped by Al Gharafa
- Eurovision 2013: The kitsch and the high notes
- AEK set for liquidation and third tier
- Ancient Greek should be funded by community
- Greeks abroad may help Greece and Cyprus recovery
- Raptis disputes $21m tax debt
- Thanasi you're a scholar!
- Makris envisions big things for Marina Mirage
- 8 May 2013 | 12 Votes
- 15 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 19 Apr 2013 | 9 Votes
- 3 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 8 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 13 May 2013 | 7 Votes
More from this Section
- Kastellorizians to award their best
- Battle of Crete Anniversary to be commemorated at Cenotaph
- Greek Australian women talk: how to make a succesful career?
- Constantinidis to give lecture at Melbourne Museum
- $30,000 grant for Greek community of Newcastle
- Prahran High School students reunite
- Mother's Day celebration with Katerina Vrana
- Public lecture on the history of Greek cinema
- May Day celebrations
- A celebration of Greek Australian art
Nick Giannopoulos, Vince Colosimo, and Alex Dimitriades take over The Party, presented by DJ Krazy Kon.
This hearty dish is perfect for the cold nights of fasting before Easter.
Karithopita was the first cake I made from Mum's new cookbook by Sofia Skoura. It was my mum's new Tselemende and we were all so excited, says chef Kathy Tsaples
Dr Peter Kambouris says a new generation of robots can transform Australia's manufacturing sector and create safer, more efficient
Kathy Tsaples has written more than a cook book; Sweet Greek is a celebration of the Greek Australians who migrated to this country, and a lasting legacy for all her children
16 metres higher than Nonda Katsalidis' Australia 108 building, reported plans for 555 Collins Street are raising eyebrows
Greek Australian owned cosmetics company 'Kroma' is taking the Kardashians to court over naming their company 'Khroma'
Telling stories through a lens has become a life's work for artist Ellenor Argyropoulos, and has placed her in the finals of Tourism Australia's best job
Asteras Tripolis sees off PAOK to face Olympiakos in Cup final
Panathinaikos finishes sixth after downing Xanthi 3-0 in playoff
Greek Australian businessman Mark Voyage was one of the first Australians to crack the Chinese market and witnessed historic moments from a local perspective
The World Conference of Expatriate Physicians and Bioscientists of Greece and Cyprus held in Paphos, Cyprus
This soup is a must for the Easter table
Two buildings owned by Brisbane's Greek community won't be demolished, the Council says, while the plans are underway for the restoration of historic Belvedere House
An anti-racism bill aimed at reining in the ultra-right Golden Dawn party by imposing tougher penalties on the incitement of racist violence has caused a major rift
Greece will get 86 million euros for curbing illegal immigration
Coach Graham Arnold still has high hopes for a win next week
Tsochatzopoulos called for two defense ministers in the New Democracy governments that took over from PASOK from 2004 onward to be questioned