The Winter Breakfast Program bigger than ever
Celebrating 21 years of the Winter Breakfast Program
Celebrating 21 years of our Winter Breakfast Program. Initially launched as a pilot program in 1991 the Winter Breakfast Program provided over 2,000 hot cooked breakfasts for only $1.00 to the unemployed, students and pensioners during the cold months, served by 40 volunteers. In 2011 we served over 5,000 free breakfasts with the help of over 60 volunteers from June to August.
- Register Now
- Golden Dawn's Australian aspirations uncovered
- More Greeks calling Australia home
- Paedophilia charge for Greek Australian
- Greek Adelaide church in hot water again
- Fans make the Wanderers a good investment
- Do it like the Greeks says German consul
- Sixth place for Alcohol is Free
- AFP show support for Cyprus
- Tailor made coffee
- Man sues Qatar over drinks car accident
- 8 May 2013 | 12 Votes
- 15 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 3 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 8 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 13 May 2013 | 7 Votes
- 24 Apr 2013 | 6 Votes
More from this Section
- Pansamian SA tour
- High Tea for Ark of the World
- The man with all the flowers
- Kastellorizians to award their best
- Battle of Crete Anniversary to be commemorated at Cenotaph
- Greek Australian women talk: how to make a succesful career?
- Constantinidis to give lecture at Melbourne Museum
- $30,000 grant for Greek community of Newcastle
- Prahran High School students reunite
- Mother's Day celebration with Katerina Vrana
Muslim Association of Greece ups security after receiving threatening letter
Greek Australian artist Anna Pappas took part in 2013 Art-Athina, determined to aid long-term Greek Australian cooperation in art
Greek basketball great Nick Galis honoured by his club Aris
The Spanish coach also brings with him assistant Pau Marti to join Michael Valkanis
Whincup claimed a comfortable victory in the second race
NSW parliament "condemns the genocides of the Assyrians, Armenians and Greeks, and all other acts of genocide as the ultimate act of intolerance"
Nick Giannopoulos, Vince Colosimo, and Alex Dimitriades take over The Party, presented by DJ Krazy Kon.
Shadow treasurer Joe Hockey has mounted a passionate defence of Tony Abbott's paid parental leave scheme and branded dissident Liberal backbencher Alex Hawke
Many Australian soccer teams underestimate the power of their fans.
Nick Dallas sits down with former radio broadcaster and community activist Kostas Karamarkos to talk Greek politics, the crisis and the worsening state of the Eurozone
23-year-old Greek born athlete was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma back in 2011
Greek Australian director Alkinos Tsilimidos play Red recognised
The government will have to complete certain structural reforms before the second tranche is released
The competition includes works written in the Greek or English language in the following categories: Poetry, Short Story and One Act Theatrical Play.
Greeks lend a helping hand to those who are suffering in the face of the crisis
Despite one of the highest unemployment rates in Europe, Greeks won't consider labour jobs primarily staffed by migrants
Miron Bleiberg steps in as interim coach, following the departure of the 'club boy' Bill Theodoropoulos
Australian Federal Police to continue their support in Cyprus