Emmanuela Swimwear SS16 Collection
This summer hit the beach in one of these Greek designs
Athens-based brand, Emmanuela Swimwear designs women’s bathing suits using luxurious quality fabrics that guarantee a 'standout beach style', defined by sophisticated prints and beautiful designs embellished with gold and silver details, pompoms and frills.
The brand was first launched in 2006 and last year celebrated its 10th anniversary.
For the very special occasion, designer Emmanuela Lykou created a collection more complete than ever, with beautiful beachwear pieces to go along with swimwear.
The brand also includes a maternity line as well as a mini-me collection for young girls up to 10 years old, to match their mother’s outfits.
* Article courtesy of The Greek Foundation, www.thegreekfoundation.com
- Register Now
- Melbourne cafe inspired by 1950s Greek delicatessens
- Greek Jewish community hails citizenship decision
- Commemorating the 196th anniversary of the Greek Revolution
- Healthy Greek olive oil bottled and consumed like medicine
- Laskarina Bouboulina, the Lady of the Revolution
- Heritage Victoria gives green light for Evangelismos Church restoration
- €300 million investment in smoke-free product manufacturing facility in Greece
- WHO: Greece far exceeds normal rate of C-section births
- This March we march for endometriosis
- Greece faces Belgian roadblock on road to Russia
- Four dead in tragic accident on Greek highway
- Turkey threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Parthenon voted the most beautiful building in the world
- RIP George Hatzipanagiotis
- World's most beautiful street located in Greece
- Parthenon Marbles resurgence
- Healthy and delicious meals to carry us through Greek Orthodox Lent
- Brother of alleged Bourke Street murderer, Angelo Gargasoulas jailed for two months
- Greece looks to become top tourism destination in the world
- The best IGA in the world belongs to a Greek migrant from Ikaria
The redevelopment has been made possible by a funding contribution of $350,000 from the Victorian Government.
Three-time Olympian Vasiliki Millousi stars in the film Gymnast at the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Greece has inspired Australian architecture.
Having visited and written about Greek communities in various parts of the world, Alexander Billinis turns his attention back home, to his own Greek community.
The Greek restaurant on Renmark Avenue will be a chance to showcase the brand's history.
This month Toli Koutsimanis will come up against Victorian Heavyweight champion, Mini Nachar in the fight to continue his undefeated professional record.
Winning entries will be published in the 63rd issue of the annual bilingual periodical Antipodes.
The opportunity was made possible by THI and the US Embassy in Greece.
The initiative has become an identifiable brand internationally.
Try this unique White Bean and Herb Olive Oil Cheesecake recipe by Melanie Underwood from the Institute for Culinary Education in New York City. You won't regret it.
This period marks a critical juncture in the history of the game Down Under, and the NPL clubs know it.
Players will be putting their best foot forward as they compete to make the final cut early next week.
'I don't want it to be a man's world, but I don't want it to be a woman's world either'.
St George College receives $9.55 million loan boost from SA Government to create additional science facilities and robotics suites.
Mary Raphael, Stavros Messinis, Thalia Andrews, and Frixos Ioannides present their latest joint exhibition in Melbourne.
The three-day festival has an impressive program of critical conversations, music, film, and performances, including author of The Good Greek Girl Maria Katsonis.
Gogglebox Australia's most popular duo and long-time friends talk about the craziest thing they ever did together.
Dean Kalimniou delves into the Greek Revolution of 1821, from the origins of the word to what it has meant for the Greek people.