- Elle “the Body” Macpherson has turned her dog into a model. Her pet labradoodle, Bella, is poised to set the world alight with an advertising campaign for canine accessories website dogside.com Macpherson is reportedly being paid a five-figure salary in return.
- Jessica Simpson was in Paris recently, heading down the runway for designer Ozlem Suer. Simpson wore a black ruffled halter-style gown during the show and was a picture of happiness and health.
- Christian Audigier, the self-made French fashion mogul behind the Ed Hardy brand, is said to be purchasing Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch. Audigier said he expects to have the keys to the Los Angeles mansion in two weeks time. He hopes to turn the house into a sort of Jacko museum, opening each year on the anniversary of Jackson’s death for exhibitions and shows. The ranch is believed to be worth over 30 million dollars.
- Register Now
- Eurovision 2013: The kitsch and the high notes
- Kewell dumped by Al Gharafa
- Greeks abroad may help Greece and Cyprus recovery
- Director Oliver Stone wishes Tsipras 'good luck'
- Lora Mokbel farewelled
- Triple header match day with Belmore United
- Migration intake stays the same
- Constantinidis to give lecture at Melbourne Museum
- Greek Australian women talk: how to make a succesful career?
- Heristanidis shortlisted for NSW Premier's Literary Award
- 8 May 2013 | 12 Votes
- 15 May 2013 | 9 Votes
- 19 Apr 2013 | 9 Votes
- 8 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 3 May 2013 | 8 Votes
- 13 May 2013 | 7 Votes
More from this Section
- Stylish and ecological
- Katrantzou fashion walks in Melbourne
- Tiffany & Co find inspiration in ancient Greece
- A new lease on life
- Greek Australian designer front row at US fashion week
- The ghostly designs of Strateas.Carlucci
- H & M set to open in Melbourne
- Paris beckons for top graduate Alexandra
- Classic comfort
- Fashion for a cause
Nine units in Athens and Thessaloniki only have adequate methadone for program members for another week
"Some kids get their parents' jewellery or record collections as hand-me-downs. Mum gave me this name." Melon Fouraki
34,100 Greeks moved to Germany in 2012 with a 43 per cent jump
The businessman hopes to bring international interest to the complex
Greek Australian actor Lex Marinos retraces his family history in the new Australian series of Who Do You Think You Are? 7.30pm Tuesday 30 April on SBS ONE
Greek supporters left without Greek derby, as Oakleigh Cannons decide not to enter the FFV Knockout Cup match with South Melbourne
Internet based sister classes connect Greek classrooms to Australian ones in a way to collaboratively learn the language
The new series of MasterChef Australia is already in hot water before it's even started
Ex-servicemen in the Greek community honour fallen soldiers in many significant battles
Nick Giannopoulos, Vince Colosimo, and Alex Dimitriades take over The Party, presented by DJ Krazy Kon.
A dancer for more than 15 years, 20-year-old Natalie Marinopoulos will shine in the world's first amateur production of the famous musical, The Phantom Of The Opera
Mitchell Duke and Trent Sainsbury of the Mariners are among 12 Australian-based players selected for a Socceroos training camp
Star players like Del Piero, Ono and Rojas all made the fan pick, but many could be poached to play for the Socceroos in the East Asian Cup finals
Harry Kewell's hope to be picked for the Socceroos squad is in doubt
Whatever the outcome, the AFL has only one chance to get it right with no room for sentiment.
The competition includes works written in the Greek or English language in the following categories: Poetry, Short Story and One Act Theatrical Play.
Lecture on Cultural Heritage Preservation in a Cyber World, by Dora Constantinidis, will be held as part of the exhibition Afghanistan: Hidden Treasures
Gillard reaffirms Australia's commitment to Greek issues