Quirky wedding invitations by Pecora Nera Design Studio
The 'hang them' invitation was created for a wedding that took place on the island of Folegandros in Greece. The couple wanted their wedding to be memorable to them and to their guests. Both Elias & Lia have a great sense of humor and a passion for creativity. Pecora Nera design studio knew that the invitation had to be in perfect harmony with the unique natural beauty of the island. That is why they chose to use the element of 'wood' to create it. In addition they figured out a playful way for the guest to collate it. The gift box and the small book were the last elements that composed the unique invitation’s concept.
More photos below:
- Register Now
- One-on-one with Anastasia Katselas and Faye Kontos
- Golden Dawn are Nazis, plain and simple
- Developer Con Nikiforides dies age 56
- Melbourne cafe inspired by 1950s Greek delicatessens
- Greek Jewish community hails citizenship decision
- Healthy Greek olive oil bottled and consumed like medicine
- Dijsselbloem: Southern Europe spent EU money on "drinks and women"
- WHO: Greece far exceeds normal rate of C-section births
- New animation by Pixar veteran based on Greek myths
- Athens to become a safe, sustainable capital
- Four dead in tragic accident on Greek highway
- Turkey threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Parthenon voted the most beautiful building in the world
- RIP George Hatzipanagiotis
- World's most beautiful street located in Greece
- Healthy and delicious meals to carry us through Greek Orthodox Lent
- Brother of alleged Bourke Street murderer, Angelo Gargasoulas jailed for two months
- Greece looks to become top tourism destination in the world
- The best IGA in the world belongs to a Greek migrant from Ikaria
- Nine Evzones are coming to Australia
Hellenic lawmakers decided to allow the descendants of Holocaust survivors, many of whom live in Israel, to apply for Greek citizenship.
The Greece-based company was awarded the Top Rated Retail Interiors Project 2016 award.
My Big Fat Greek Week
The new Hellenic Scholarship will give students living in Greece or Cyprus the opportunity to study in Australia.
What the early history of modern Greece teaches us about oppression and freedom.
Before the launch of her debut album with her jazz trio, the brilliant young pianist describes how her Greek background helped her develop a passion for music.
The European Commission says exports will be the main opportunity for Greece to recover economically.
Dr Heather Jackson will present a lecture on 'Images of Myth and Life: the University of Melbourne Collection of Greek Vases'.
Greece has inspired Australian architecture.
Greek Orthodox Community of NSW votes 55 per cent 'yes'.
The Greek restaurant on Renmark Avenue will be a chance to showcase the brand's history.
The abundance of meat-free recipes in the Mediterranean culture ensures Lent feels like a walk in the park. Try these tasty Greek recipes from foodies around the world.
Greece has made an offer of recurring loans of archaeological wonders in exchange for the Marbles.
The 27-year-old came first in the women's pole vault event in Serbia.
In just five days Australia will take on the UAE in Sydney.
Having visited and written about Greek communities in various parts of the world, Alexander Billinis turns his attention back home, to his own Greek community.
Arsenal had the biggest aggregate defeat by an English team in the Champions League.
Recommendations to EU and national leaders to end the disappearance, suffering and exploitation of children in migration.