The representatives of the PanMacedonian Associations of Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, as a unified front, met in Brisbane on the 25 and 26 May 2019, the first day at the Olympic Football Club and the second at the conference room of the Greek Club and unanimously decided:
1. The PanMacedonian Federation of Australia will continue fighting to annul the treacherous Agreement of Prespes.
2. The name of Macedonia in not negotiable in terms of its use of other ethnic groups, except Greeks. The PanMacedonian Federation of Australia and the member-organisations of the State PanMacedonian Associations condemn the Prespes Agreement and call on the government that will be formed after the elections in Greece to annul or change parts of it so that the term “Macedonia” or “Macedonian” is not used by the neighbour country.
3. The PanMacedonian Federation of Australia and the member-organisations of the State PanMacedonian Associations regard those members of the Parliament of the Hellenes who voted in favour of the above agreement as persona non grata in Australia and we affirm we will protest against them if they visit Australia.
4. The PanMacedonian Federation of Australia decided to continue renewing its organisation form, such as:
4.1 To maintain the national presidium with the participation of all the presidents of the state associations.
4.2 To appoint as President of the PanMacedonian Federation of Australia for two years in turn the Presidents of the state PanMacedonian Associations and the same will be in effect for the Secretary and the Treasurer.
4.3 The position of National Coordinator is to remain as the highest operational office-bearer next to the National Presidium. This position also runs for 2 years and the appointment takes place at the National Conference.
5. The representatives of the member-organisations of the state PanMacedonian Associations elected Mr George Kosmidis from Queensland as the president of the PanMacedonian Federation of Australia, while Peter Jasonides was re-appointed to the position of National Coordinator. The PanMacedonian Association of Queensland further appointed Mr John Symeonides as the Secretary and Mr Dimitri Papagiannis as the Treasurer.