The Henley Passport Index once again ranks the Greek passport amongst the best along with the Australian passport. In 2021, the holders of the Greek passport will be able to travel without the hassle of applying for a visa in 184 countries. The same applies for the Australian passport which ranks eighth, along with that of Greece.
For the third consecutive year, Japan ranks in the top spot with its citizens enjoying visa-free travel to 191 countries.
The 10 top-ranking passports of 2021 are:
- Japan (191 destinations)
- Singapore (190)
- South Korea, Germany (189)
- Italy, Finland, Spain, Luxembourg (188)
- Denmark, Austria (187)
- Sweden, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Ireland (186)
- Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom, Norway, Belgium, New Zealand (185)
- Greece, Malta, Czech Republic, Australia (184)
- Canada (183)
- Hungary (181)
The passport of Cyprus ranks 15th with travel allowed in 174 countries.