Calombaris' Mastic is relocating
The store will be moving to the Mornington Peninsula with easy access to the best local produce, local suppliers, and fresh air
George Calombaris and the team at MAdE Establishment have big plans for Mastic, with the store relocating to the Mornington Peninsula in 2018.
"We're excited to take Mastic to the Peninsula, a region that screams 'good stuff' in every way… the best local produce, local suppliers within arms reach, and fresh air. It makes sense," says Calombaris.
"We're in the works of finalising all the details and we can't wait to share them. It's been a dream of mine to share our Mastic store with the local community down there. It will be worth the wait."
Re-locating Mastic for the MatserChef star also means that they can increase capacity at Hellenic Republic in Kew, which is often booked out.
Mastic will continue to be all about the 'Hellenic Diet' with a wholesome twist focusing on lifestyle, health and happiness.
The official opening date will be announced later this year.
- Register Now
- The Hellenic Club brings the Greek Presidential Guard to Sydney
- WikiLeaks – in the face of betrayals they remain heroic, guarding a Thermopylae
- Hellenic community marches with the Anzacs who fought in Greece and Crete
- Nick Polites recalls his journey
- Darebin Homemade Food & Wine Festival returns
- Tasmania: the treasure island
- Eat like the Greeks
- Cruise ship with 200 Chinese passengers marks a first for Greek tourism
- The Greek National Guard touched by their Australian welcome
- The death of the 457 visa (FAQ)
- Greek Orthodox Bishop calls on Erdogan to denounce Islam and be baptised
- A Greek fish & chippery tops Herald Sun's crème de la crème
- Athens' little treasure adorning the heart of Plaka
- The world's most impressive building will be Greek
- Travelling to Greece? New Corinth-Patra highway finally open
- The nine Evzones in Australia next week
- The 19 best Greek islands according to international travel experts
- ISIS gunmen open fire at the St. Catherine monastery in Egypt
- 18 Greek establishments amongst the best restaurants in Australia
- Dimitrious Gargasoulas says he is 'the saviour'
Forget the hype, because the young Frenchman is already burning through it.
Alexandros Theodoridis describes how Boroume set up a network to cater for people living in poverty in Greece.
Just four years after moving Down Under, Greek South African Reeva Cutting has proven that when passion is coupled with hard work the sky is the limit.
Some planning and good advice can help you avoid some of the pitfalls and enjoy a great outcome.
Ellen Koutsodimitropoulos and her family have once again set out to raise much needed funds for the Good Friday appeal.
The Forum welcomed representatives from various countries to discuss a number of intellectual, traditional, historical, and cultural issues.
The warning follows a wave of complaints from citizens involving poisoning, hanging, dismemberment, and other acts of violence against animals.
The proposal comes with the added suggestion that Russian President Vladimir Putin be his godfather.
How running naked through a wheatfield inspired the makeup mogul's latest collaboration.
My Big Fat Greek Week.
The signing showcases the Club's desire to play W League.
Dean Kalimniou reflects on the Orthodoxy's holiest day.
The soldiers of the Greek Presidential Guard will arrive on Wednesday to mark the anniversary of Anzac Day and the 76th anniversary of the Battle of Crete.
The completely renovated 'luxury camping' operation will include an environmentally friendly 250-room capacity hotel, convention centre, and a marina.
The UPSat is the first microsatellite based on open-source software to have been completely constructed in Greece.
Greece is increasing its manpower to deal with the situation in the Aegean Islands, where thousands of migrants are still arriving daily from Turkey.
Photographer Heidi Seraphimidou shares the best places to visit in Tasmania to enjoy its natural beauty, and strong farming and seafaring roots.
SME Finance Group explains the changes being implemented across the Australian banking sector, affecting all business-related borrowing.