Onethirtytwo on Chapel St
Hearty breakfast and lunch, with the best coffee in the neighbourhood
It wasn't until a few months ago that Gab Donoudis and Arthur Hountalas decided to take their 10-year friendship to the next level by opening up a cafe.
The two Greek foodies chose the ambient space on 132 Chapel Street, in the heart of Windsor, to bring together their love for food and great coffee.
OneThirtyTwo came naturally as a name, as both owners love to keep things simple and to the point.
Combining distinct Hellenic flavours with Aussie café style, they have created a delicious seasonal menu which features brekkie items such as freshly-baked almond croissants, buttermilk pancakes, Greek yoghurt bircher muesli, smashed avo with feta, eggs Benedict and omelette.
The OneThirtyTwo kitchen has received rave reviews for its home-made mushroom and parmesan arancini balls, the wagyu burger and beef ragu rigatoni.
The zucchini, corn and haloumi stack, panko-crumbed chicken breast, fried calamari, not to mention the soup of the day are only some of the Chapel Street crowd's favourites.
The coffee is consistently of top quality, but it's the genuine, caring service that brings the locals back every morning.
Kid-friendly and with a separate smoking section, the café is also equipped with a lovely outdoor seating area and offers vegetarian and gluten-free options.
If you're looking for a place to enjoy your coffee with warm, home-style cakes straight out of the oven, OneThirtyTwo in Windsor is definitely worth a visit.
132 Chapel Street, Windsor, VIC
(03) 9510 7320
- Register Now
- One-on-one with Anastasia Katselas and Faye Kontos
- Melbourne cafe inspired by 1950s Greek delicatessens
- Golden Dawn are Nazis, plain and simple
- Developer Con Nikiforides dies age 56
- Greek Jewish community hails citizenship decision
- Healthy Greek olive oil bottled and consumed like medicine
- Commemorating the 196th anniversary of the Greek Revolution
- Dijsselbloem: Southern Europe spent EU money on "drinks and women"
- WHO: Greece far exceeds normal rate of C-section births
- New animation by Pixar veteran based on Greek myths
- Four dead in tragic accident on Greek highway
- Turkey threatens Greece and Cyprus
- Parthenon voted the most beautiful building in the world
- RIP George Hatzipanagiotis
- World's most beautiful street located in Greece
- Parthenon Marbles resurgence
- Healthy and delicious meals to carry us through Greek Orthodox Lent
- Brother of alleged Bourke Street murderer, Angelo Gargasoulas jailed for two months
- Greece looks to become top tourism destination in the world
- The best IGA in the world belongs to a Greek migrant from Ikaria
Dean Kalimniou delves into the Greek Revolution of 1821, from the origins of the word to what it has meant for the Greek people.
Commission considering more penalty cuts in the hair and beauty, tourism, clubs and restaurant industries.
The love for Greek-inspired gold jewellery sold among bouquets of flowers.
The matter relates to a controversial decision regarding a settlement with former board member Aldrin De Zilva.
What the early history of modern Greece teaches us about oppression and freedom.
The three-day festival has an impressive program of critical conversations, music, film, and performances, including author of The Good Greek Girl Maria Katsonis.
Dean Kalimniou on the Hellenic origins of the twerk.
'I don't want it to be a man's world, but I don't want it to be a woman's world either'.
The 23-year-old says one of the keys to removing barriers to participation for players from a multicultural background is to present more visible role models and leaders.
Melbourne's Sweet Greek shares her plans for Easter celebrating her success.
The redevelopment has been made possible by a funding contribution of $350,000 from the Victorian Government.
The 27-year-old came first in the women's pole vault event in Serbia.
The Greek Australian tennis star is back after upstaging second seed Novak Djokovic.
The abundance of meat-free recipes in the Mediterranean culture ensures Lent feels like a walk in the park. Try these tasty Greek recipes from foodies around the world.
The Greek Festival presents a joint lecture by Hellenic Studies Foundation's Costa Vertzayias and culture writer Billy Cotsis.
Greece has inspired Australian architecture.
It's the first time since season 2013 that South has lost three on the trot. Will they come through with a win this weekend?
Con Kalamaras and his band successfully revived the music of one of Greece's great troubadours.