It’s nearly Christmas and you’re dressed to impress but will you finish off the year looking naughty or nice?
No matter your mood, we have you covered (well your hair anyway).
Go nice with the Jessica Alba inspired oh-so-cute updo, or ooze sex appeal with Megan ‘Foxy locks’.
Celebrity hair stylist, Renya Xydis shows you how.
Nice: Jessica Alba
- After freshly washed hair, apply Perfect Hair to roots for ultimate lift.
- Blow dry volume into the hair, parting hair in the middle.
- When hair is dry, spray roots with Wella Ocean Spritz: tip head over blow-dry Wella Ocean spritz into hair, blasting cold hair to create texture.
- Using GHD Ultimate hairspray, take a section from the middle part and plait to the end of the hair.
- Tie hair in a loose ponytail then pin using bobby pins to create a messy bun.
- Finish this look by using GHD Reflection Spray for that glossy, shine & hold.
Good girls gone… Naughty: Megan Fox
- Apply GHD fat hair lotion into roots when wet.
- Big beautiful blow-dry parting hair in the middle.
- Using a 1 inch tong and the GHD Ultimate hairspray, spray each section and tong up to cheek bone.
- Direct hair so no curls are seen at the top.
- After each tong, lightly spray GHD reflection spray then pin the curls.
- Take out the pins then brush through hair using a Mason Pearson brush.
A bit about Renya
Renya Xydis is the Creative Director and owner of Sydney’s premier hairdressing salons; Valonz, Renya Xydis City, Miss Frou Frou and most recently Salon X by Renya Xydis.
She is sought after by many celebrities including Cate Blanchett, Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman who regularly request her to style their hair and accompany them for international press junkets and film premieres.
Away from the salon, Xydis acts as Hair Director on both Australian and New York Fashion Weeks, creating hairstyles for designers such as Sass & Bide, Willow, Collete Dinnigan and Kirrily Johnson to name a few.
She is also personally requested to travel to Paris Fashion Week annually, working alongside Eugene Souleiman across shows such as Chloe, Valentino, and Dolce & Gabbana.