1.5 handful almonds
1.5 handful Brazil nuts
1 tbls chia seeds
1 handful goji dried berries
6 meedjool dates (depitted)
1 desiccated coconut
1tbls raw hulled tahini
1tbls manuka honey
1tsp chlorella powder
1. Put nuts in blender, chop roughly (or hand chop if your blender is weak).
2. Add dates, tahini, manuka honey, spirulina, chlorella, vanilla essence and chia seeds. Blend and add coconut water as needed to create a doughy texture.
3. Mix-in the goji berries and the raw chocolate chunks along with the desiccated coconut for a more solid consistency.
4. Pour the desiccated coconut and chia seeds onto a chopping board and roll the balls on it.
5. Place the balls in a glass container and let them sit for at least half an hour in the fridge before serving.